Bundled Payment Pricing
- Almost 900 Nursing Homes have registered for Phase 2 of the BPCI (Bundled Payment for Care Improvement) which puts them at risk for care episodes
- Many hospitals who are participating are looking to discharge their patients to communities that are 4 and 5 star rated and have programs in place to manage the conditions for which they are at risk.
- PrescribeUS pharmacies are prepared to develop formularies with your clinical teams for those conditions and manage them for you so that you can have control of your costs.
- Pharmacists will work with your teams to optimize therapy pathways
As the control of patient flow changes in today’s market it is critical to be prepared with the right partners so as to provide the resources necessary to succeed. Supporting your facilities in ways that reduce readmissions is critical.
How can PrescribeUS pharmacies assist you to become a valuable asset to your referring hospitals?
- Our pharmacies will meet with each of your facilities to understand their goals and those of their referring hospitals.
- All of our pharmacies can customize formularies to assist your organization in the intake process and provide medication reconciliation and ongoing medication management especially for high-risk residents.
- Medication-Reconciliation Program - Our pharmacies will work with your facilities and hospital referral sources to obtain physician discharge orders in advance so medications are available at the time of admission and the reason for their needs are clear. (We provide on site stat-dose machines at no charge to assure medication availability - in addition to stat deliveries)
- The software platforms our pharmacies operate on have a universal NCPDP Script 10.6 interface to allow seamless interfacing to the network system you may join.
- Reporting on all aspects of medication utilization is available to assist in contract management.
- Pre-admission pricing is available to assist in cost management as required.
- Physician electronic ordering is already available with Surescripts and electronic physician signature capture is provided.